Friday, August 21, 2009

Stone Brewery Pale Ale


4 out of 5 Hop Cones




Truth be known, I am really partial to Stone Brewery Beers. They are true craft brewer that emphasizes unique flavors and care into each Beer. Alcohol content on this one is 5.4% so you can easily enjoy a few and savor the flavors and fragrances. This beer is an English style Pale with amber color and a unique hop blend of Columbus and Abtanum hops. The flavor is hoppy and refreshing with some malt character and again that unique hop blend aftertaste. I was a little surprised when drinking this one in that I felt the alcohol right away...hmmm...I must not be drinking often enough...what a light weight! I enjoyed this beer very much and would happily keep it around as a "go-to" beer for most any occasion. Stonebrewery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment